Monday, March 24, 2014

Make-up Haul

I was feeling very down for the past days and so stressed-out for two months.  Yesterday, I decided for a retail therapy.  First stop, my heaven - Sephora.  And then to Kiehl,s, Scape, Watsons and lastly to Innisfree. 


I took advantage of my 10% off at Sephora.  I only plan to purchase the Tarte limited edition Amazon  CC Matte Palette but the lady in-charge at the Urban Decay and Benefit was so friendly and accommodating so I ended up buying UD Smoked Palette and Benefit Working Day set.  I just hate when people at Sephora aren't that busy and so friendly, you really end up of buying more ;-P   



I just heard this from Lisa Eldridge on her latest skincare video, I like what she said about the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. 


I was out of Seche Vite dry fast top coat, this would be my second bottle.  And add the OPI 4 In the Morning.  Actually, I was looking for OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls but they said it was discontinued.  Though the rest of the Amazing Spiderman Collection are still in stock, the mini set.


I got a large pimple under my lips, so I bought Acne Clear pimple treatment lotion.  The small one I noticed is always sold out so I ended up on the big bottle.  This will be my first try by the way.  The add-ons, the Lorea'l Color Riche 102 Macaron Noisette and want to try Bourjois new lip product - Rouge Edition in Velvet.



I really wanted to buy LM Secret Camouflage but it is expensive for me cos I won't be using it much.  I passed by the Innisfree shop cos I noticed their products are affordable.  Then tried the perfect concealer tester.  I noticed that it is not dry on me.  It is cheap so I bought it.  By the way, their membership is free and for lifetime.


So that's all for now, laters! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment