Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil, Love or Hate it??

Hello!! I just wanted to share with you my feelings with Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil.  First of, I did not purchased this because of huge interest of the product but my best friend insisted me of buying it, haha!! That's what best friends are for, right?! :-)))  She heard of it by one of our friends, actually I never knew about it that time.  She told me things even the sales girl in charge regarding the benefits so and so. My other friend who are with us also bought the oil, hehe. 


So the first few weeks that I tried it I was so excited because it is Tarte!!  It was mid February then, those days were not that hot.  Those days I loved it!! I used 2 drops on my face and a drop on my neck. I love of what it does to my skin, moisturize much!  And during those days since it's new that I found no smell of oil.  During hot days, I only use a drop on my face and neck.  This April where it is so hot, it changed my feelings.  I'm starting not to like it. Though I used it only at night and we turn on air-con during sleep, I still don't like it anymore.  However, it didn't give me break out.  More so, dry patches on my face was gone. Worst part now is, the smell of the oil - it changed.  I don't like the smell on my face, especially on my sleep clothes which I only change more than days, also on my pillow and blanket.  Well last night was nightmare, my hubby said I smell like fried chicken!!! So what now?!!! If that's the case, I'm already thinking not to use it anymore.  Sigh, now I find it expensive cos I'm afraid I won't be using on my face any longer.  I thought since little goes a long way, I might be using the oil forever.  But forever is gone!! 


Have you tried this Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil?  Do you like it?  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment