Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tarte CC Matte Palette

Hello!!! 


I'm here to share my thoughts about Tarte CC Matte Palette.  I bought this on my last Sephora Haul.  The reason I bought was because it is a limited edition.  I only wanted to have a limited edition on one of my collection.  Also, the packaging is so pretty.  At first, I thought I would love it cos it was all matte.  I've heard that matte shadows are for older like me.  More so, you need more work on mattes, like more blending. 





I've been using this many times.  When I first played on the palette, I hated it. It seems hard for me to work with.  I don't like the "sand out from the crowd (base)" it looks dry on the lid, especially my inner lid. So from the beginning until now I hated it.  The rest are just okay, but nothing special.  For me, it is not pigmented, fairly light on my skin-tone.  I keep on patting more on the color to show except for "two plumps up)".   For reference, I am NC 25.

Sometimes, I used one shade alone for no make-up look like the "peach for the stars (lid)" and "view from the taupe (crease)".   To add color on my crease, I used "rose to the occasion (crease)".  The two liners are good liners.  For the cheek blush - "elevated",  I feel it didn't give me a nice flush, that's why I don't used as much as the shadows.  Then again, nothing special and definitely not an amazing palette for me.

I am only happy on the huge mirror, appreciated when I used it.  I can see my face more clearly ;-P











P.S. no filter used on the images above, using iPhone camera. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment